Did you know or already knew...

  • Backstreet Boys are the best selling boy band of all time with selling more than 100 million records
  • Brian Littrell did a song called In Christ Alone in 2004 and it became #1 on billboard Christian charts
  • Brian Littrell's Album Welcome Home was #3 on Christian Album charts for billboard in 2006
  • Hilary Duff is known as being a singer, but she is also a producer as well
  • Hilary Duff won six awards for her role in the movie Cinderella Story
  • Hilary Duff won ten awards for her tv role in Lizzie McGuire
  • Il Volo had performances on a italian show and their debut album became platinum in Italy with no single release of air play
  • Kara DioGuardi and Regis Philbin are cousins
  • Kara DioGuardi has written over fifty songs for more than fifty people
  • Kara DioGuardi sung Now You know for Cinderella Story but Hilary Duff sung it for the soundtrack
  • When Calls the Heart has two creators not just one, Michael Landon Jr. and Brian Bird
  • When Calls the Heart is the best rated program for their network Hallmark

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My American Idol Recap

My American Idol recap
By Kristina Chen
Written date: March 26, 2009

Originaly posted on March 28, 2009
I had just finished watching American Idol TV’s most popular show ever, and I wanted to just give my recap and my opinion of what I thought. When I saw that Scott was in the bottom three I was so shocked. I did not know where to begin. My heart was beating so fast and I was kind of in a panic. At first I cried sad tears but then when I heard that he was safe I just cried happy tears. I never thought that he would be in the bottom three. I just thought that no one was going to like Megan after the judges did not like her performance. I was so surprised when I saw Michael in the bottom three. Michael had to sing to save himself. The judges did not like him that much. I just think that it was sad to see Michael go home but he is lucky that he still gets to go on tour. I think that Michael is a great singer and I will miss seeing him on stage performing. I think that Megan and Adam should go home. I really think Megan is going to go no where.

I will be very surprised if Scott goes home before Megan but that will never happen. I truly believe in Scott. I like Scott because he is a great guy and he learns music just by listening to the notes. He is blind and no one should judge him because he is blind. I also think that he is amazing at all that he does. He acts like a normal person who is not blind but he is not. I like all that he does and that includes him loving Jesus. I had seen a few days ago that he was on the 100 Huntley Street and he talked about his faith and how he loves God. Also how he wrote a song called No Fear when he was fifteen. He had graduated from college at the age of nineteen. I hope that he will be in the top five singing his heart out. If he goes home then I will be so sad. He will be the next American Idol. He is not the only person that I liked. I like these guys all in order: Michael, Anoop, Kris, Danny, and Scott. I think what Kris sang was a really good song for him and I think that he is amazing. I love him playing the guitar.

I think that Danny Gokey has what it is that will keep him staying to the top five. I loved his performance of Get Ready. I am not that old but I watch a lot of TV to know that I have heard that song from some old movie or TV show. I just loved it. He is amazing. I think Danny or Scott will be the next American Idol, not ADAM! I thought that Anoop did really good. He was one of the best ones. I think that he did a good job at making a come back. He made a come back since after he sang Beat It. I know that he will go every far. If anyone of the guys that I like will go home then I will be sad and very surprised. I also know that everyone can’t stay on the show forever. I know if anyone of them go home like Michael did then I will still like them. I am glad that I have started to watch this season of American Idol because they had more talented people then before. The only winner of American Idol that I liked was Kelly Clarkson and I hope Adam will not be the next American Idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews