Did you know or already knew...

  • Backstreet Boys are the best selling boy band of all time with selling more than 100 million records
  • Brian Littrell did a song called In Christ Alone in 2004 and it became #1 on billboard Christian charts
  • Brian Littrell's Album Welcome Home was #3 on Christian Album charts for billboard in 2006
  • Hilary Duff is known as being a singer, but she is also a producer as well
  • Hilary Duff won six awards for her role in the movie Cinderella Story
  • Hilary Duff won ten awards for her tv role in Lizzie McGuire
  • Il Volo had performances on a italian show and their debut album became platinum in Italy with no single release of air play
  • Kara DioGuardi and Regis Philbin are cousins
  • Kara DioGuardi has written over fifty songs for more than fifty people
  • Kara DioGuardi sung Now You know for Cinderella Story but Hilary Duff sung it for the soundtrack
  • When Calls the Heart has two creators not just one, Michael Landon Jr. and Brian Bird
  • When Calls the Heart is the best rated program for their network Hallmark

Thursday, April 2, 2009

My American Idol Recap from Wenesday Night

My American Idol Recap
By Kristina Chen
Written on: April 1, 2009
What could be better but to start the month with another episode of American Idol? I think that tonight’s American Idol was great. I am glad that Megan went home only because that the judges did not like anything that she was doing. I just totally agree. I think that Scott will make it big. I am still glad that Anoop did not go home because he is a great singer even if the judges do not like what he sings or the songs that he chooses. I think that next week will be interesting to see the contestants sing songs from when they were born in. I hope that Scott will wow the judges and the audience. I love everything that Scott sings. He is an awesome singer. I hope that he will come out with another CD that will become number one. I love what Danny does.

I love when he sung What Hurts the most. It was so awesome. I think that Kris will bring it next week. I truly have a strong and great feeling about the four guys that I like. I think that they all will be in the top five. I think that Matt will go home next week. I really can’t wait to see who the winner will be. I just can’t wait until next week. Scott, Danny, Anoop, and Kris will just bring it. I hope that everyone will like them. I love them but I think that Anoop will be weaker just because he was in the bottom three twice. I know that he will still be in the top twelve. I believe in him but I also think that he will be weak and I hope he will not go home next week but I also think that he will go home. It is only because I have a feeling a bad feeling about him going home.
The competition is getting tougher and tougher as the weeks come and as more people just go home. Scott is going to be strong next week and so is Kris. Danny is going to be great. I love everything that he does. I loved when he sung Get Ready which was two weeks ago. I jus go online and download the videos from the internet. I also turn the videos into audio so that I can add them to my Zune. I just love American Idol and I also love music. Everything about American Idol is great because I never watched the number one TV show on TV. I am glad that Scott is keeping his new hair style because he looks really great. It was just a little funny but great to see that Scott wanted a triple chocolate cake and they called it Scott’s triple Chocolate cake.

I think that it was great. I also like the ford music videos that the contestants do. They are all so creative. Make sure that Adam will go home. I really do not like him. He is a really, really, really, bad singer. I do not like him a lot. I am not judging him or anything but I just need to give my opinion. Everyone has the right to give their opinion sooner or later. I love having the recap on American Idol or on anything. I think that Scott is great because I just think of him as a normal person and sometimes I just forget that he is blind. I really like him because that he is so smart and he is a really good singer. Just go to wikipedia.org to read a biography on him. I know that you guys will love to read about his life. I know that I did love it because he is really, really smart. I will be here again just next week to give another recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews