Did you know or already knew...

  • Backstreet Boys are the best selling boy band of all time with selling more than 100 million records
  • Brian Littrell did a song called In Christ Alone in 2004 and it became #1 on billboard Christian charts
  • Brian Littrell's Album Welcome Home was #3 on Christian Album charts for billboard in 2006
  • Hilary Duff is known as being a singer, but she is also a producer as well
  • Hilary Duff won six awards for her role in the movie Cinderella Story
  • Hilary Duff won ten awards for her tv role in Lizzie McGuire
  • Il Volo had performances on a italian show and their debut album became platinum in Italy with no single release of air play
  • Kara DioGuardi and Regis Philbin are cousins
  • Kara DioGuardi has written over fifty songs for more than fifty people
  • Kara DioGuardi sung Now You know for Cinderella Story but Hilary Duff sung it for the soundtrack
  • When Calls the Heart has two creators not just one, Michael Landon Jr. and Brian Bird
  • When Calls the Heart is the best rated program for their network Hallmark

Thursday, April 2, 2009

My American Idol Recap from Tuesday Night

My American Idol Recap
By Kristina Chen
Written on: March 31, 2009
I think that this week for itunes best 100 was a great week for all of the guys that I like. I do not like Adam and that is only because he can not sing. I don’t not like the way he is screaming just like Simon said. I think that Megan will go home or maybe Matt will. There was a big reason as to why Matt was in the bottom three. I do not understand why Scott was in the bottom three. He is a great singer and I am glad that the judges liked his song choice. Once I heard what the judges had to say I was like all smiles and I was also like he defiantly knows his music and he will keep on bringing it every time. I think that he is best with the piano because there was like only one time that he did not play the piano and that is when he was sung Mandolin Rain. He is so wonderful with all of the challenges that he has like Paula said.

I think that Anoop now is not choosing very good songs for him like the judges said. If he wants to sing R&B then he should pick something like I don‘t know... but something different. I don’t really see him as an R&B type guy, which is only because he does not sing well with R&B songs. I like the slower songs like the ones that he has done in the past. I never knew that Kris played the piano; he is so awesome playing the piano. I love everything that he does. He is such a great singer and I see him going every far. I hope that he will be more famous than he already is. I liked the song that Danny sung. I think that Danny knows music because that song really fit him. He was awesome doing that song. He is one of the best singers on American Idol. I also love that song because one of my favorite artists Jo O’ Meara sings that song and she did great singing it.

At first I didn’t really know if he could sing this song but he really had it in him and he did a great job singing it. Last week Michael Sarver went home and it was just sad to see him go. He is still a great singer and I think that Simon made the decision by himself and wanted Michael to go home. He said a very rude comment and that was “Michael you have no chance at winning in this competition.” I think that Simon should just keep his most rude comments to himself. Sometimes when I don’t like someone and he gets rude a little or a lot I do agree. I am not the kind of person to judge too much but I sometimes do agree with the judges. I do think that Scott will be the next American Idol. I do believe that Scott is amazing and I am now loving his new look with his hair. I liked it when the judges complemented on his new look. I thought that it was a little different and weird for him but I love it for him. I can’t wait to see what he will sing next week or any week. I also can’t wait to see what the others will sing next week.

I think that Anoop is getting weaker and weaker as the competition gets tougher and tougher because there needs to be a winner that will keep on making number one albums and having number one songs like Jonas Brothers or Kelly Clarkson. I think that Danny or Scott will make it or maybe Kris. If Scott goes home next week then America does not know what they are even talking about. I strongly think that Matt will go home if not then I think Megan will go home. I just really want to see who will be in the bottom three. I know that Scott will never again be in the bottom three. I think that made him feel not that great. When I saw him in the bottom three if just made me not feel so great. I am glad he is safe and I hope he will be in the top five just like Kris and Danny. I hope that Anoop will be better next week. I hope that I do not sound like a judge because I am not that type of person. I will give you a recap on American Idol every week for every episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews