Did you know or already knew...

  • Backstreet Boys are the best selling boy band of all time with selling more than 100 million records
  • Brian Littrell did a song called In Christ Alone in 2004 and it became #1 on billboard Christian charts
  • Brian Littrell's Album Welcome Home was #3 on Christian Album charts for billboard in 2006
  • Hilary Duff is known as being a singer, but she is also a producer as well
  • Hilary Duff won six awards for her role in the movie Cinderella Story
  • Hilary Duff won ten awards for her tv role in Lizzie McGuire
  • Il Volo had performances on a italian show and their debut album became platinum in Italy with no single release of air play
  • Kara DioGuardi and Regis Philbin are cousins
  • Kara DioGuardi has written over fifty songs for more than fifty people
  • Kara DioGuardi sung Now You know for Cinderella Story but Hilary Duff sung it for the soundtrack
  • When Calls the Heart has two creators not just one, Michael Landon Jr. and Brian Bird
  • When Calls the Heart is the best rated program for their network Hallmark

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My American idol Recap

My American Idol Recap
Written: April 30, 2009
This week Kris, Matt, and Adam were in the bottom three. I was right and I was wrong about this week. I never thought that Kris would be in the bottom three. I think that next week Alison will go home. I found out the Kris Allen has a myspace and a twitter. www.twitter.com/krisallenmusic and www.myspace.com/krisallenmusic. If you ever need any Idol news just go to these two websites: www.tinaecnews.blogspot.com and www.twitter.com/idolatry. There is always lots of Idol news. I think that this week was the best week of all time. I really think that this year of Idol was the most talented people they ever had on the show. Lots of people have told me that I would be wrong about Adam but I guess I showed them because Adam was in the bottom three just actually the bottom two and that really got me to think that he can't win Idol.
America does not like him that much after him being in the bottom two. I really do not want to see Kris in the bottom three again. Next week I think that Adam, Kris, and Alison will be in the bottom three and Adam will be in the bottom two. I really believe that Danny is a better singer and America saw that from this week. How many of you guys got your prediction right? Please let me know. I know that I was wrong and right. So next week is Rock and Roll week and who do you think will be not so great? I think that Kris will be better than this week even though Kris was really good this week. I also think that Danny will be great even though I really liked his performance of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews