Did you know or already knew...

  • Backstreet Boys are the best selling boy band of all time with selling more than 100 million records
  • Brian Littrell did a song called In Christ Alone in 2004 and it became #1 on billboard Christian charts
  • Brian Littrell's Album Welcome Home was #3 on Christian Album charts for billboard in 2006
  • Hilary Duff is known as being a singer, but she is also a producer as well
  • Hilary Duff won six awards for her role in the movie Cinderella Story
  • Hilary Duff won ten awards for her tv role in Lizzie McGuire
  • Il Volo had performances on a italian show and their debut album became platinum in Italy with no single release of air play
  • Kara DioGuardi and Regis Philbin are cousins
  • Kara DioGuardi has written over fifty songs for more than fifty people
  • Kara DioGuardi sung Now You know for Cinderella Story but Hilary Duff sung it for the soundtrack
  • When Calls the Heart has two creators not just one, Michael Landon Jr. and Brian Bird
  • When Calls the Heart is the best rated program for their network Hallmark

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My American Idol Recap

My American Idol Recap
Written: April 28, 2009
The top five were better this week. This week they did songs from the Rat Pack. I think that Kris really did a great job, just one of his best performances ever. I actually knew the song from one of the movies that I have watched before. I really think that Danny knows who he is and he knows how to sing and he will or might win American Idol. I think that the Rat Pack was a great choice for the week. I know that Kris did his best and that Danny did his best as well. I believe in them all of the way. I think that Alison did better even though I do not like her still. I think that Alison will go home even though the judges like her every week. I hope that Danny or Kris will not make it into the bottom three at this stage of the competition. I think that one of the people that I like will eventually be in the bottom three because the competition is getting down to where there will be more people going home. I hope that Kris and Danny will be in the top three. I have always believed in them not matter what just like in Scott Macintyre. I always believe in him and believe that he will become a better singer than he already is. Go to www.myspace.com/scottmacintyre to find out more news and information about Scott. I think it is great that Scott gets to go on tour with the rest of the contestants from American Idol. Not much is going to say since there are less and less contestants on the show. I believe that Kris will win American Idol. I really do not like Adam….I know people are tired of hearing me say that but I really don’t care. I just really don’t like him. No one will make him win American Idol and Kris is better than him anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews